Accepted IPs are the IP addresses that your Bambora account is able to receive transaction requests from. All you'll need to do to ensure that your list of Accepted IPs is up to date is follow these steps:
- Log into your Bambora account
- Click "administration" in the menu on the left
- Click "account settings"
- Click "transaction filtering"
- You may have have any of the following already added:
Here's an example of what you may see:
- Click "Add"
- A pop up window will appear so that you can enter in a new IP address. Copy the IP address you need to enter and then paste it into the field - you will need to have all the following in your list:
- Click "Add" to save the IP
- Repeat steps 6-8 for each new IP
- When you're done, your list of Accepted IPs should look like this: